Anyone else addicted to Pinterest?

So I'm suddenly in love with Pinterest. It's part scrapbook, part Twitter and part Facebook all rolled up into one nifty app that relies more on visuals than texts and tweets. I like that I can create boards of everything from ads I love to recipes I want to try to neat examples of typography. Because each topic has its own board, I can use it for personal and professional collections.

I traveled to Springfield, Illinois last weekend with the hubby to visit the Abraham Lincoln Museum and assorted historical sites. Within minutes of posting a pic of myself in front of Abe's house, it had been repinned by others to a number of different boards from one titled "Places I've Been" to one titled "Color Palettes." It's interesting to see how many different uses and applications one photo can be when shared in this kind of forum.

Anyone else in love with this one yet?